I’m just going to post a brief wrap-up, as I’m deeply into my third book of the weekend and want to get back to it :) So, Here are the prompts from Jenn (thank you for hosting!!!) and my responses:
- Did you read as much as you hoped? Not even remotely, but family obligations come first.
- How many books did you finish and what were the titles? Two: The Weird Sisters, and The Alchemist
- For how many hours did you manage to escape into your books? I’ve honestly no idea; maybe ten, if you include the Tuesday/Wednesday hours?
- Did anyone else in your family take time to read? I managed to get Joshua to read…. an issue of Sports Illustrated. Le sigh.
- What was the winner for the weekend? Definitely The Alchemist – I truly feel as though I was meant to read this exactly now, given recent and upcoming changes I am working to process and must prepare to face in my life. I know this will be a regular re-read for me.
Thanks to everyone who stopped by this weekend; it was great to make some new connections! I hope you all enjoyed the reading, and I’m very much looking forward to next year :)