So, the readathon is halfway over, and I am failing at the reading part, lol… But that’s okay because really? Many a Saturday is much like this one, except I don’t have the excuse!
1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
I’ve had a few moments of sleepiness, but really this is about when I hit my actual reading stride.
2) What have you finished reading?
…a lot of tweets? LoL
3) What is your favorite read so far?
Still working on The Red Pyramid, though I did listen to some of the LA theatre Works audio production of Twelve Angry Men while I cooked and am looking forward to returning to it.
4) What about your favorite snacks?
my kiwi and cantaloupe and bacon breakfast still wins so far, I think.
5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
Back to the book; hope you’re all having a lovely Saturday, whether you’re readathon-ing, or just putting up with those of us who are!