This questionnaire’s familiarity makes me smile now :) And here we go!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Portland, Maine
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Probably the first two, the Kane Chronicles books by Rick Riordan, though I’m also pretty psyched about that house for peculiar children business…
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Another tough call; cantaloupe and kiwi? Baked cheese and chili dip? Cap’n crunch oops all berries? It’s gonna be a good food day :)
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I love reading outdoors, at parks and the beach and even in the car with the windows down on a nice day, but for Readathon, I hate to “waste” time getting *to* my favorite reading spots!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I’m going to spend less time stressing over formatting my blog posts when my phone browser won’t play nicely – starting this minute :)
Happy reading, all!