We passed the halfway point a bit ago, and here’s the mid-readathon survey for hour 12!
1. What are you reading right now? Coraline by Neil Gaiman, and The Vacationers by Emma Straub on audio
2. How many books have you read so far? 2 – The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan, and Maddy Kettle, book 1: The Adventures of the Thimblewitch by Eric Orchard
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Either finishing The Paying Guests, or the two Gail Carriger novels
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Nope!
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I always forget how quickly the day goes by, and then how slowly the wee hours seem to go… Trying to keep a pace and not burn out
Hope you’re all enjoying reading, cheering, or both; back to it for me :)