1. What are you reading right now?
I’m on p120 of Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
2. How many books have you read so far?
I’ve finished one
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Still going with The Ables, though I may save that one for a more leisurely read – in which case, I’m most curious about Sentinel, the first in a series the second book of which is currently up on NetGalley.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Nope, nothing unplanned. I mean, you kinda have to expect felis interruptus when reading, right?
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Nothing’s got me yet this time around. Usually it’s how hungry I get just sitting around, or how little reading I’ve gotten done by this point, but I’ve not really eaten many of my special readathon foods yet and I’m used to the low page count by now. Maybe something will come to me in the wee hours :)
Back to Oz!