I’m late to the party because I’ve been listening to an audiobook all morning and only just came to the computer for the first time today, but here we go catching up on mini-challenges and such.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Portland, Maine
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I can never answer this! Maybe Nimona?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I made fresh pico last night and that smelled divine when I opened the fridge just now, so that’s top of the list
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I just found out this week that I’ve been selected to receive a scholarship from a local LGBT business association: I’m going back to school in the Fall!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? Today I will… not blog until hour 6? That wasn’t on purpose, though…
Almost through my first book, The Horse and His Boy on audio. After that, I think I’ll probably finish The Dream Thieves. Happy reading, all!