As I anticipated, Readathon happening during midterms (besides the whole having two jobs thing) has meant less reading than I would like, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
1. What are you reading right now? The Invoice by Jonas Karlsson and listening to The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
2. How many books have you read so far? Completed one, Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? It’s probably between Nimona and The Illuminae.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? I’ve put in about 3.5 hours of work, half an hour of homework, and two hour-long naps. Due to aforementioned midterms, I got 2-4 hours of sleep each of Thursday and Friday nights, so I’m really asking a lot of my brain to stay engaged. But, my brain is obviously as excited as I am to read for fun, so we’re getting by.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? Despite the addition of Litsy to my RAT social media rotation, I’ve spent much less time checking out what others have shared than I have reading, probably for the first time. I think this too is related to the fact that I have been looking forward to this with so much anticipation since I can’t justify pleasure reading when there are things I really need to be doing instead.
That said, time to get back to work while attempting to continue my listen!