1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Portland, Maine
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I’ve had The Invoice stuck in my head ever since I read the first chapter before it was released; I think it’s going to be a good one.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I didn’t meal/snack prep as well as I usually do, but I made a fish chowder a few days ago that is gonna be delish when I warm it up later, especially on this grey, rainy day.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I’m a part-time student again as of this fall, so I am REALLY excited to be reading for pleasure today!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? Differently: I’m pretty sure I’m going to sleep more. I’m most looking forward to not doing any homework 😊
Happy readathon-ing, everyone!