1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Portland, ME, USA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I didn’t really make a book stack since I was away for most of the week and basically had time to either do that or get snacks. I do have Alif the Unseen which I’ve heard great things about, and a few comics I’ve been wanting to get to for ages: Paper Girls 1&2, Bitch Planet, and March.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
They’re all pretty standard fare around here since I work from home and am more of a grazer than a meal person. But, I did whip up some pasta alfredo last night and got some shrimp for today, so that’s going to be yummy 😊
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m 36, a full-time employee of LibraryThing, a part-time student, and sister-mom to my 19 year old brother. I read a lot of sci-fi/fantasy and YA lit, particularly anything LGBTQIA. I’m joined today by my two spoiled cats, who are extra needy after me being gone for a few days!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I’ve gotten to a point where I pretty much know how this is gonna go, and I’m happy with it. I read as much as I can, sleep at least 3-5 hours (got in half of that this morning, oops!), and enjoy getting to know some new folks on social media.
Happy reading, all!